Saturday 11 June 2011

Herb No Sebum Powder (Mint) 5g

My skin type is combination skin, with whiteheads on my T-zone area.

To start off,
Innisfree's Herb No Sebum Powder is a translucent loose powder that comes with a soft puff inside.
Unlike most white powders, when applied, it is not too thick and the face would not turn whitish after application.
I use it after make-up or after my skincare routine to keep my face shine-free.

The packaging is both cute and handy!

Soft puff included inside it!

It is sealed :)

Time to open it! :D

Oh! and did I mention the smell is soooo refreshing?
It has a light and fresh mint smell
to it :)

Here's the description of this product by Sasa
Innisfree Mint No Sebum Powder is especially formulated for the skin worried by excess sebum secretion or visible pores. It enables clear, translucent and poreless skin.

I like it because:
It controls the oil around my T-Zone area, therefore my face is less shiny after long hours. And it is convenient to bring it anywhere you go :D
I dislike it because: -

Price in Whimsical Needs: RM 29 only!
Price in retail stores: N/A

Suitable for: Oily/Combination Skin

Rating:
1- packaging practicality (1/1) The packaging is handy and convenient to bring it anywhere just in case you need some touch up :)
2- label description true? (0.9/1) Yes, it does control the sebum/oil production of my face especially the T-Zone area. Say bye bye to oily nose and forehead with this baby!
3- usefulness/effectiveness (1.9/2)
4- Worthiness (1/1) Shine-free face for just RM29 ? Definitely worthy of money! :D

Total rating : 4.8/5

Buy or don't buy? - Definitely a buy! Highly recommended! Plus its very affordable ;)

Product reviewed by Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment